The poster sessions are important to the success of the conference, contributing to both the breadth and depth of the conference program. Poster presentations make it possible for a large number of important developments in the field of Ingestive Behavior to be presented. The poster program provides authors with the opportunity to interact directly with colleagues to discuss research results at a level of detail that cannot be approached in formal questions following an oral presentation. Conference participants may view your poster paper by attending the specific session that you are in attendance or by touring the poster areas during other times.
Please note the following:
- Poster display boards will be available for mounting of posters beginning at 10:00 AM on the day of your presentation.
- All posters must be mounted by noon on the day of your poster presentation.
- Posters must remain on display until the end of your poster session.
- Posters must be removed by 10:00 AM the morning following your poster presentation.
- Poster boards are 1 meter wide x 1.25 meter in high. We suggest that you make your poster slightly smaller than this to allow for mounting. Mounting materials will be provided onsite.
- No photography is permitted in the poster sessions.