Support the SSIB and its Educational Mission
Contribute to the future of SSIB.
Corporate Advertising and Exhibiting
• Annual Meeting poster ad: 400 USD to display a 3'x5' poster (supplied by exhibitor).
• Annual Meeting Unmanned Booth: 1000 USD for one 3x6’ skirted table on which to display books or brochures
• Annual Meeting Manned Booth: 2000 USD for three 3x6’ skirted tables on which to set up and display items, plus free Annual Meeting registration for one corporate representative. Also, the abstract submission fee will be waived for submission of one scientific abstract describing a poster to be presented in the “Technical and Procedural Advances” or “Research” category, during the scientific poster session". These abstracts must be submitted via the SSIB online during the call for abstract and are subject to all deadlines and rules related to abstract form and submission. Note that exhibitors are not obligated to submit and abstract or present a poster.
- Benefits include thanks and acknowledgements:
- For 12 months on our website (SSIB.org)
- Orally during the Annual Meeting opening and closing ceremonies
- For 12 months in our quarterly Newsletter
- Benefits include Corporate Donor, PLUS:
- One free Annual Meeting registration (including Banquet)
- The abstract submission fee will be waived for one scientific abstract in the “Technical and Procedural Advances” or “Research” categories describing a poster to be presented by your representative during one of the scientific poster sessions. These abstracts must be submitted via the SSIB online during the call for abstract and are subject to all deadlines and rules related to abstract form and submission. Note that sponsorship does not obligate the sponsor to submit and abstract or present a poster.
- Benefits include Corporate Sponsor, PLUS:
- Recognition of support displayed on printed material at the Annual Meeting
- Half price on all other advertising and exhibiting services
- Benefits include Corporate Benefactor, PLUS:
- Recognition of support in a Special Issue of the journal “Physiology and Behavior”, containing reviews and articles from the Annual Meeting
- One advertising and one exhibiting service for the nominal fee of $1
- A second free Annual Meeting registration (including Banquet)
- Naming/identification of a symposium, oral session, or poster session at the Annual Meeting as “sponsored by...", if desired